Everyone has their own reason for wanting to quit, here are some of the most common ones.
- To improve your health and reduce risk of life threatening diseases.
- To enjoy a better quality of life, to be fitter and healthier.
- To be a better role model for your family and friends
- To have more money in your pocket. Find out what you could save if you quit using our Savings Calculator
- To regain control over your life – smoking won’t dictate your daily routine.
- To improve your image, have better skin, teeth, hair and nicer smelling clothes.
- To reduce the work you have to do to keep your home and car clean.
- To improve the quality of the air in your home for your family and friends.
- To improve your self-esteem and to be better able to deal with the daily stresses of life.